(Last updated: October 26, 2021)
1. Otto is a web application that helps consumers manage and pay monthly bills. We will be sending two-factor authentication codes to let people sign up for the program and sign back in to their accounts. We will also be sending account updates and transactional messages for upcoming and paid bills.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive 1 message when signing up to verify your phone number and 1 message to verify your account to log back in. Account updates and transactional messages will vary in frequency. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.